- What data is collected and how it is used
- How to manage cookies
- What are your data protection rights?
What data is collected and how it is used
For debugging & security purposes, all visitors may have their public IP address and browser user-agent temporarily logged in web access logs. This information is kept for a short-period in order to identify any potential issues with the site or malicious actors against the site.
If you register an account, your name and email will be stored in order to allow you to access the site. We do not sell your data, or use it for any marketing purposes.
You may receive emails from the site regarding your account, support requests or feedback submissions, or any critical news regarding the site.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
3rd party services
We use several 3rd party services to provide deliver this site/service:
- postmarkapp.com: For sending transactional emails
- digitalocean.com: For hosting
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request the site for copies of your personal data. You may be charged a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to how we process your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.